- April 4 - 25
Galentine's Day with The Food Lens and OAK Long Bar + Kitchen
We’re back for year two! OAK Long Bar + Kitchen and The Food Lens are joining forces again to throw a party for ladies to celebrate the ladies in their lives the day before Valentine’s Day, popularly known as Galentine’s Day. On Thursday, February 13th, from 6-9PM, join our soirée for a night of sipping, snacking, and sweets—all while supporting a local charity that serves homeless women.
Here’s how we’ll be honoring the ladies:
- With a tasting of standout rosés produced by lady vintners
- With signature Galentine’s themed cocktails
- With a sweets station from OAK’s pastry chef, Lindsay Le Blanc
- With a cheese & charcuterie spread
- With delicious passed hors d’oeuvres and a bountiful raw bar
- With a chance to win a gift basket filled with tasty and pampering items from local women-owned businesses
- With a playlist featuring the queens of pop
Tickets are $55 and include all food, two specialty cocktails, the wine tasting, and a charitable monetary donation. *We will donate $10 from your ticket* to Women’s Lunch Place, a daytime shelter on Newbury Street offering a safe sanctuary, nutritious meals and critical support services for Boston women experiencing poverty and homelessness.
“What’s Galentine’s Day? Oh, it’s only the best day of the year!” – Leslie Knope. The holiday was created by the show “Parks and Recreation” and has since transcended the TV screen to become a beloved tradition of celebrating female friendships annually on February 13th, whether that be your friend, sister, co-worker, mom, partner, or other!